Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Domo Arigato Nippon























Kelly and I took advantage of our recent Chuseok vacation and spent 6 action-filled days in Japan. I say, "action filled" because we travelled to 4 different cities in 6 days. This definitely had me wondering if we bit off a little more than we could chew. We went to Osaka, Nara, Kyoto, and Tokyo. Despite my apprehension of covering so much ground in so little time, I feel like our trip couldn't have gone better (except for my Karaoke singing).


We both really enjoyed Japan... but I must admit that after living in Korea for this long it becomes all the more difficult to find the unique and bizarre in a place that at first glance, seems so similar. With that said, Japan is different than Korea, and the 6 days spent there only had me wanting to see and discover more. Highlights included watching the Sumo championships in Tokyo, the sheer beauty of Kyoto, and the tranquil temples at Nara.


For some reason, the photos I are uploading are not the ones that I'm choosing from the folder. I am frustrated and going to bed.




1 comment:

  1. Do you understand there's a 12 word sentence you can tell your crush... that will induce deep feelings of love and instinctual attractiveness to you deep inside his chest?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, cherish and guard you with all his heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Response

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will drive him to work harder than before to love and admire you.

    Matter of fact, triggering this dominant impulse is so essential to getting the best ever relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll immediately find him open his mind and heart to you in such a way he haven't expressed before and he will identify you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete